Crepe-Making Training Course Schedule:
Learn the true art of commercial crepe-making with our Crepe-Making Training Workshop, led by the UK’s crepe-making expert himself: Loic Moinon.
The course usually runs from 9.00am-1pm, starting with a coffee & some insider knowledge about business setup & equipment (be it for mobile or fixed outlets). Our aim is to gather a very good understanding about your own timescales for setup, your business model, profit & loss forecasts, kitchen/stall design, menu design & branding etc. We then proceed to the practical modules & the art of making & turning the crepes themselves.
Of course, everybody is different & while some trainees may possess a natural flair for crepe-making, it may take others a bit more practice. We are proud to offer a fun & relaxed environment for all of our trainees, helping you master all the necessary techniques & answering all of your questions. Furthermore, the training doesn’t just end there! We are always a phone-call or an email away to answer any queries & offer as much support as you need.
Crepe-Making Training Workshop Duration: Approx 4 hours
Our Crepe-Making Training Course covers:
- Advice on set-up, kitchen design, branding etc.
- Presentation of equipment, accessories & methodology
- Trade secrets
- Batter Mix preparation
- Crepe turning & garnishing
- Portion control
- Cleaning & maintenance of equipment
- Recipe suggestions & ideas
- Margins & cost calculations
- Advice on supplies & full quotation on equipment, POS, supplies etc.
Included in the price are:
- Use of our bespoke Pancake & Dessert Studio training facility in South Wales (near Cardiff)
- Expertise from renowned experts in the industry
- Use of all mixes, ingredients & clothing
- Lunch & refreshments throughout the day
- Free parking
- Recipe list
- Profit margin summary
- Quotation document
- 10% Discount on selected equipment and supplies on selected Pancake & Dessert World products if ordered within 48 hours of training course
NB: After booking a Crepe Making Training Course with us, please email your specific requirements for the day, including any allergen or dietary restriction information. This will help us buy the right food for the training session! Many thanks.
For detailed information about our courses, how to find us and accommodation recommendations please visit pancake-world.com/training-courses/
The Pancake Studio, Pancake World Ltd, 14A Poundfield, Llantwit Major, CF61 1DL