NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
Gluten-Free Traditional Waffle Mix in Bulk (240Kg)
Why not take advantage of our fantastic bulk offers?
20 x 12kg tubs are now available at the amazing price of £920 instead of £1046 and this INCLUDES FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY WORTH £55+vat! (Please note that we may re quote for pallet shipping to Scotland, the Highlands, the Channel Islands).
ENTER YOUR ‘FREESHIP‘ COUPON AT CHECKOUT to claim your free delivery 😉
We also offer BULK tariffs to anyone ordering 14, 28, 40 (1/2 pallet) or 78 bags (full pallet) of mix. Be confident in buying quality mixes with very long shelf life. We are serious about YOUR business and look after people. Just give us a ring to discuss your requirements, including own branding.
Our Gluten-Free Traditional Belgian Waffle Mix – 3kg Tub is made from a delicious traditional recipe, allowing you to make golden brown Belgian waffles – just the way they should be! Just add eggs and milk, and either liquid or melted butter. You can buy the popular Whirl Butter Substitute by clicking here.
The Gluten-Free Traditional Belgian Waffle Mix, comes in a sealable 3kg Tub. You can also buy this item in an extra-value pack of 4 by clicking here.
- Easy to prepare – just add milk & eggs, and Whirl Butter Substitute (or melted butter)
- 1 Kg makes approximately 11 round (18cm diameter) waffles
- 1 Kg makes approximately 20 rectangular (10 x 15cm) waffles
- Made in a Gluten-Free facility
- Suitable for Coeliacs and as part of a Gluten-Free diet
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Preparation instructions on label
- Produces delicious golden brown Belgian Waffles
- 12 Months shelf life from date of manufacture
- Keeps for 2 days in refrigerator once rehydrated
- Mixing Instructions: Use 425ml of cold milk for 400g of dry mix and 90ml of liquid butter
- NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
- You MUST NEVER USE any cooking or greasing spray into a Teflon coated waffle maker, as this would only make your waffles stick. Although durable, the plates will need re-coating at some point, and doing the above AND/OR keeping your machine closed between uses will only make things worse.
- Only clean your Teflon coated machine with hot, soapy water and NO abrasive cloths or chemicals.
- Plates’ Re-coating can be arranged for you – please contact us for details.
- We will always recommend using our Pancake World Traditional Waffle Mix for best results in any waffle making equipment.
Pancake World is the FOODSERVICE & CATERING supplier of choice for all your crepe, waffle, donut & milkshake supplies.
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day for 1-3 day delivery.
Please visit our PANCAKEWORLDTV YOUTUBE CHANNEL for tons of informative videos, ‘How To’ guides, tips & troubleshooting.