NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
Luxury Waffle Mix in Bulk 490Kgs (35 x 14kg Boxes)
Why not take advantage of our fantastic bulk offers?
35 x 14kg Boxes are now available at the price of £2010 instead of £2243.50 and this INCLUDES FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY WORTH £55+vat! (Please note that we may re quote for pallet shipping to Scotland, the Highlands, the Channel Islands).
We now offer BULK tariffs to anyone ordering 16 boxes, 1/2 pallet (35 boxes) of mix in 14kg boxes. Be confident in buying quality mixes with very long shelf life. We are serious about YOUR business and look after people. Just give us a ring to discuss your requirements, including own branding (pallet orders only – 3 week lead time for initial order, 1 week thereafter).
People often ask what the main difference is between our Traditional Mix and our Luxury Mix: the first one, is that one requires butter added to it, the second one… doesn’t! The other difference is that they are… different mixes altogether! See below:
Traditional Waffle Mix: Makes a heavier, richer waffle, also a little ‘greasier’, thanks to the addition of butter.
Luxury Waffle Mix: Makes a much lighter, crispier waffle, as it is also a sweeter mix.
Simply add water and you’re away! The waffles produced by this mix are lighter, easier to handle and are ideal for smaller catering businesses and set-ups.
A Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix Recipe
- Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix – 4 x 3.5kg bag
- 1 Kg makes approximately 11 round (18cm diameter) waffles
- 1 Kg makes approximately 20 rectangular (10 x 15cm) waffles
- Add water only
- Mixing Instructions: Use 1l of cold water for 1kg of dry mix. No butter needed
- You MUST NEVER USE any cooking or greasing spray into a Teflon coated waffle maker, as this would only make your waffles stick. Although durable, the plates will need re-coating at some point, and doing the above AND/OR keeping your machine closed between uses will only make things worse.
- Only clean your Teflon coated machine with hot, soapy water and NO abrasive cloths or chemicals.
- Plates’ Re-coating can be arranged for you – please contact us for details.
- We will always recommend using our Pancake World Traditional Waffle Mix for best results in any waffle making equipment.
Pancake World is the FOODSERVICE & CATERING supplier of choice for all your crepe, waffle, donut & milkshake supplies.
All Bulk Orders placed before 11am will be dispatched the same day for 2-4 day Economy Pallet Delivery. (Please note that we may re quote for pallet shipping to Scotland, the Highlands, the Channel Islands).
Please visit our PANCAKEWORLDTV YOUTUBE CHANNEL for tons of informative videos, ‘How To’ guides, tips & troubleshooting.