Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix – 3.5kg Bag
This is our 3.5kg bag of Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix – a ready made waffle mix in a compact format.
The bags are lighter, easier to handle and are therefore ideal for smaller catering businesses and set-ups.
Our Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix – 3.5kg bag is the best around- it helps you make consistent & fluffy waffles every time. They are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, like all good waffles should be! Our instructions are easy to follow and require minimal other ingredients, only water, yet also guarantee a perfect batch of waffles every time.
The mix requires WATER ONLY! Simply add water to the mix, there is no need for any other ingredients, therefore saving you time on your preparation.
People often ask what the main difference is between our Traditional Mix and our Luxury Mix: the first one, is that one requires Butter added to it, the second one… doesn’t! The other difference is that they are… different mixes altogether! See below:
Traditional Waffle Mix: Makes a heavier, richer waffle, also a little ‘greasier’, thanks to the addition of butter.
Luxury Waffle Mix: Makes a much lighter, crispier waffle, as it is also a sweeter mix.
A Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix Recipe
- 1 Kg makes Approximately 11 round (18cm diameter) waffles
- 1 Kg makes approximately 20 rectangular (10 x 15cm) waffles
- Add water only
- Mixing Instructions: Use 1l of cold water for 1kg of dry mix. No butter needed
- NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
- You MUST NEVER USE any cooking or greasing spray into a Teflon coated waffle maker, as this would only make your waffles stick. Although durable, the plates will need re-coating at some point, and doing the above AND/OR keeping your machine closed between uses will only make things worse.
- Only clean your Teflon coated machine with hot, soapy water and NO abrasive cloths or chemicals.
- Plates’ Re-coating can be arranged for you – please contact us for details.
- We will always recommend using our Pancake World Traditional Waffle Mix for best results in any waffle making equipment.
Ready Made Waffle Mix Instructions
Cook for 3-4 minutes at 200-230 °C depending on your waffle iron. Store dry mix in a cool, dry place. Store rehydrated mix for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
The Luxury Belgian Waffle Mix is also available in a larger 4 x 3.5kg Box.
Pancake World is the FOODSERVICE & CATERING supplier of choice for all your crepe, waffle, donut & milkshake supplies.
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day for 1-3 day delivery.
Please visit our PANCAKEWORLDTV YOUTUBE CHANNEL for tons of informative videos, ‘How To’ guides, tips & troubleshooting.