Neumarker BRUSSELS Waffle Maker
NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
The traditional waffle of the Benelux region. The classic!
The pivoting makes the difference: The turning after filling entirely allocates the dough within the baking plates. The direct contact to the baking plates creates a nice colour and an aesthetic shape. The outer layer works similar to a sealing and keeps the moisture inside the airy waffle.
• stainless steel casing
• aluminium baking plates fix mounted
• non-stick coating
• EEE technology
• 180° left/right pivoting for optimal dough distribution
• digital timer
• thermostat with on/off function
• pilot light
• drip tray
• height-adjustable feet
• for 2 waffles of 105 x 165 x 28 mm
- You MUST NEVER USE any cooking or greasing spray into a Teflon coated waffle maker, as this would only make your waffles stick. Although durable, the plates will need re-coating at some point, and doing the above AND/OR keeping your machine closed between uses will only make things worse.
- Only clean your Teflon coated machine with hot, soapy water and NO abrasive cloths or chemicals.
- Plates’ Re-coating can be arranged for you – please contact us for details.
- We will always recommend using our Pancake World Traditional Waffle Mix for best results in any waffle making equipment.
Pancake World is the FOODSERVICE & CATERING supplier of choice for all your crepe, waffle, donut & milkshake supplies.
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day for 1-3 day delivery.
Please visit our PANCAKEWORLDTV YOUTUBE CHANNEL for tons of informative videos, ‘How To’ guides, tips & troubleshooting