Pancake-World’s 400mm Standard Electric Crepe Maker Starter Kit includes:
1x 400mm Krampouz Standard Electric Crepe Maker (CEBIV4)
1x 400mm Spatula
1x Cleaning Pad for Crepe Makers
1x Replacement Cleaning Wipes (x15)
1x Greasing Spray
1x 3kg Tub Luxury Gluten Free Mix
1x Mixed Toppings Starter Box
1x Abrasive Cleaning Stone
1x Pancake Mix Jug
1x Pancake Mix Ladle
1x 10L Pancake Mix bucket
1x 3 Spout Lead Bottle
1x Choc Spread Bottle
1x Wooden Spreader
1x Spreader Rinsing Box
1x box of 500 crepe cones (approx)
2x pack of 200 anti-drip paper cones
1x pack of selected topping sauces
+12.5kg of mix ABSOLUTELY FREE
Technical characteristics of the 400mm Standard Electric Crepe Maker (CEBIV4) :
- Stainless steel frame
- Cast iron griddle, machined approved for contact with food
- Heating indicator light
- EC power supply lead for 230V ~ 13-amp socket
- Power: 3,000 W
Receive 2 bags of FREE MIX when you order our 2 x Standard Electric Crepe Maker Starter Kit!
- This is a griddle from Krampouz’s ‘Standard’ range as opposed to the ‘Heavy Duty’ range. The difference being, although very robust and reliable, it is not designed to be left on for extended periods of time, 7 days/week, 365 days/year, as you would do with a heavy-duty machine. As a result, this griddle is more likely to suit temporary workers such as market traders, small independents etc., or even small cafes with variable opening hours. So if you access to a 16amp power supply, then give yourself a favour and buy a Heavy Duty Griddle instead! Thermostat failure are recurrent on standard griddles and those spare parts are not covered under warranty. They are only £34.95+vat and very easy to change, but we thought we would let you know!
- Our Krampouz Griddles are French and will have French plugs fitted to them. All you need is a UK plug converter in order to use them. Please note that you will have to do so for the duration of the warranty period (one year) and will be free to install a UK plug after the period has lapsed. Any cord which has been cut in order to install a UK plug will void the warranty.
- A few of the items in our starter kits may be sent from another warehouse, so could arrive separately.