NOT suitable for shipping to the USA
Donoco Donut Mix (vanilla flavouring) – 12.5kg Bag
Our Donoco Donut Mix (vanilla flavouring) – 12.5kg Bag will help you make hundreds of delicious donuts everyday, in your professional kitchen, outside catering business, kiosk or cafe.
- Unique vanilla flavour and aroma will attract customers to your stand.
- Easy to mix by hand or just 1 minute in a mixer.
- Donuts stay fresh for several hours and are enjoyable cold.
- Add water only.
- Cooking instructions: add water to mix in a mixing bowl.
- Blend for 3 minutes.
- Cook for 90 seconds at 190C, turning once after 30 seconds.
- Shelf life: 9-12 months unopened in a cool dry place.
- Keeps for 2 days in refrigerator once rehydrated.
- This mix is absolutely mouth-watering and will deliver CONSISTENT taste and flavour every time.
- Yield: About 250 large ring donuts (8cm diameter) and 500 small ring donuts (4cm diameter) per 12.5kg bag.
- Download the product specs:
- Weigh out required amount of dry mix, add to mixing bowl.
- Select beater attachment.
- Measure required amount of water.
- Add slowly to the dry mix and mix for 1 minute on slow speed, scrape down.
- Mix for a further 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes before use.
- Fill donut hopper.
- Fry donuts at 195°C / 380°F for 45 seconds per side.
- Allow to stand for a further 90 seconds before serving.
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Non-Hydrogenated Palm & Rapeseed Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Milk Protein, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Dried Whole Egg, Salt, Flavourings, Nutmeg, Emulsifier (E471)
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Gluten
- Pack Type: Bag – Plastic
12.5kg, strong plastic bags. 78 Bags per pallet.
In a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, between 10-30°C. Once open store in an airtight container. Shelf life after opening: 180 days.